This beautifully crafted tap shoe in partnership with Jason Samuels Smith features a triple stacked heel and The Jason Samuels Smith Taps.
- First beautifully crafted tap shoe available with a full build up straight out of the box
- Triple stacked heel and double stacked hard leather outsole for durability
- Specially developed metal bonding procedures to ensure that the screws that hold the taps in place will not loosen without modification by the dancer
- Oxford style, available in luxury soft grain leather
- Canvas and Kashmir lining provide comfort
- Engineered to achieve maximum tap plate contact with a flat surface
- High quality steel resonance plate between the tap and leather outsole achieving exquisite depth and pitch of sound
- Shorter break-in time than a conventional built up tap shoe with counter free toe box so the upper conforms to the foot for extra comfort and fit
Sizing Information & Suggestions
- Start with 1 full size up from street shoe.
Very durable, my original lasted 2 years. They make a very sharp and crisp sound when tapping. Good fit, stretch well, they don’t overstretch. I had mine built up, so the wood sole is strong. Worth the Money.