Don't let knock-offs fool you! There is no substitute for the Alpha Shock. Replacing half-sole shoes, the Alpha is durable and effective compression footwear with a snug hug in the toes. It is so light you forget you are wearing it except for how much better your body feels at the end of the day.
- Easily replaces your half-sole dance shoes and provides effective support
- Highly engineered knit design made with quality performance yarns, creating durable footwear that will outlast any other half-sole dance shoe
- So light and comfortable, you will forget you are wearing The Alpha on your feet
- Shows off and accentuates the feet while creating long clean lines
- Compression helps remove inflammation and improve circulation
- Snug fit in the toes
- Perfect for ballet, jazz, tap, zumba and any other dance activity you can think of!
Apolla has created a unique traction that gives grip you can feel when you need it and takes a backseat when you don’t. The grip also does not restrict you from feeling the floor like normal dance shoes. The bulk and seams you get under foot in your dance shoes has been removed and replaced with an adhesive that can be refreshed! Yes, it will start sticky and you wear the grip down (break it in) to the level of stick that is right for YOU, your floors and choreography. You KEEP it there by using the E6000 Spray Adhesive. This keeps “re-sticking” the grip over and over for the life of the Shocks
- The Alpha Shock is a snug toe fit and the Infinite Shock has a freedom fit toe
- If a dancer has a very wide foot and is on the top end of the size range listed, you may choose to go up a size in the Alpha Shock
- For example, if they are a size 7.5 with a very wide foot or you typically range between a 7.5-8.0 instead of a 7.0-7.5, you may be more comfortable in a size Large Alpha Shock instead of the size Medium. Your sizing in the Infinite Shock should not be affected with a wider foot